Personal data is all data that has a personal reference to you e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of your personal data. The responsible data controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
BAER Vertriebs GmbH
Management: Eric Ollinger, Paul Kuhn
Phone.: +49 (0) 6203 / 404879-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6203 / 404879-1
2. Automatic data collection
In the event of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (Legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR): Your IP address, date and time of your web page visit, Greenwich mean time (GMT) time zone difference, content of the request (specific page), access status / HTTP status code, the amount of data transferred, the site from which the request originated, browser, operating system and its interface used, as well as the name of your access provider, language and version of the browser software.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability and for further administrative purposes.
This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The above information is recorded without your intervention and stored until automated deletion. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Information about cookies
In the cookie, information is stored which in each case results in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting “Do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers.
4. Use of our contact form/contact
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website or via our e-mail address. It is necessary to provide your name and a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and can answer it. Further information can be made voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us as a result of your contact will be automatically deleted after the processing or handling of your request.
5. Use of our webshop
If you want to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately; further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. We may pass on your payment data to our house bank for this purpose. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. When an account is created under “customer account”, the data you provide will be revocably stored. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to appeal, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
- In accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke at any time the consent you have given to us. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
7. Right to objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. (1) (1) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the opposition is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection without specifying any particular situation. This will be observed immediately by us.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognize whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
The information that you submit to us is always stored on servers within Germany or at least the European Union.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.