In concrete terms, this means for us:
- Local production for the local market: short distances, fast delivery times, low CO2 emissions
- All suppliers meet German or European standards and environmental requirements
- Use of 100 percent green electricity in production and all company areas
- Use of technologies to save energy and thus reduce CO2 emissions
- Continuous investment in energy-efficient machinery, logistics systems and lighting
- High-quality tooling - taps and dies that save energy and costs in the industry
- Recycling of waste
- Environmentally sound disposal of used oil and grinding sludge
- Shredding of used cardboard into packaging material
Search fornew solutions
Many of our products are designed to save resources and reduce environmental impact. For example, we are developing alternative solutions to replace our plastic boxes with an environmentally compatible material. We also have a cutting paste in our range that does not contain sulfur, petroleum or chlorine.
Just as we adapt our products to meet customer requirements, we are also concerned about improving environmental compatibility. Just like the health of our employees: In the production halls, air purifiers filter all production additives out of the air. We have also installed air purifiers in the offices and logistics to keep exposure to pathogens to a minimum. In terms of occupational safety, we are always up to date to ensure healthy and fatigue-free work.
Long-term success instead of short-term benefits - that's what we act on.