Service – the benefit for you
You need a tap or a die for a special application? Our service includes individual consulting as well as production according to your requirements. Together we develop the best solution for you so that your tool meets your requirements.
Thanks to our customer-oriented expansions and improvements in warehousing, logistics systems and customer support, we can offer you short response times and fast deliveries. The expansion of our state-of-the-art warehouses results in an availability of over 10,000 different threading tools and thread inserts for every conceivable application. The efficient warehouse management system allows us to ship several hundred shipments daily. We try to ship everything that is ordered before 2 pm on the same day, but at the latest on the following day. This is possible because we have 99.6% stock availability. This means that you can work directly with your tool.
Technical advice for your best solution
Do you need support? At BAER, a team of application consultants and technicians is ready to help you. Whether it's solving technical issues, helping and conducting trials, developing and designing special taps, or answering questions about manufacturing optimization – we can help.
Aftersales – Regrinding and recoating service
Since many of our tools are specially manufactured to customer specifications, we offer a regrinding service. This is worthwhile for particularly complex tools. In this way, we ensure sustainable and resource-saving handling of the threading tools. These can also be recoated to optimize tool life time and improve cutting edges.
The advantages are obvious: With our threading tools, we know which geometries promise the desired service life time. Due to our own production, we can guarantee short delivery times for all regrinding requests.
Monitoring of test equipment
For the calibration of the measuring and testing equipment we cooperate with an independent testing laboratory. Therefore we can have all thread checking gauges calibrated - especially thread plug gauges and ring gauges.
BAER factory outlet – taps and dies directly online from the professionals
Take a look around our online-shop at your leisure. Our extensive assortment offers you hand taps, machine taps, combination taps, bit taps, machine forming taps, cutting dies, round dies, hexagonal die nuts, cutting tools, drill bits, thread plug gauges, thread ring gauges, tap wrenches, die holders, wire thread inserts, self-tapping thread inserts and drill chucks. You get the best quality in all versions and for different applications and materials at an excellent price-performance ratio. Tools from professionals for professionals.
Technical Data – compact background knowledge
Practical knowledge clearly presented. Take a look.
Do you have any questions? Gladly. We are looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Technical information for taps
- M - ISO Metric Coarse Thread DIN 13
- MF - ISO Metric Fine Thread DIN 13
- G (BSP) - British Standard Pipe DIN ISO 228 - Whitworth Pipe cylindrical
- Whitworth Pipe Threads
- UNC - Unified National Coarse Thread Series ANSI B1.1 American coarse thread
- UNF - Unified National Fine Thread Series ANSI B1.1 American fine thread
- UNEF - Unified National Extra Fine Thread Series ANSI B1.1 American extra-fine thread
- 8-UN - Unified National Thread Series ANSI B1.1 8 Threads per inch
- 12-UN - Unified National Thread Series ANSI B1.1 12 Threads per inch
- 16-UN - Unified National Thread Series ANSI B1.1 16 Threads per inch
- UNS - Unified National Thread Series ANSI B1.1 American Thread with special pitch
- BSW - British Standard Whitworth BS 84 Regelgewinde
- BSF - British Standard Fine Whitworth BS 84 Feingewinde
- TR - Trapezoidal Coarse Thread DIN 103
- Rd – knuckle thread acc. to DIN 405 : 1997-1